Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY: 35 weeks, 4 days

it was a cold, cold morning, but slightly above freezing, so we took pictures!!!
this is our lil' baby bump at 35 week, 4 days :)
she's just a poppin' out!


so can't wait to meet this munchkin!
i am hoping and praying that she comes early!!! i would love to go home for christmas :) so if you feel like offering up a little prayer on my behalf i'd really appreciate it!
i think she would appreciate not being born too close to Christmas as well :) lol

in other news...Happy American Thanksgiving!!!!
i have to specify that it's American Thanksgiving because up here we had Thanksgiving over a month ago!! I got in on 3 Thanksgiving meals over Canadian Thanksgiving, so today will mark my 4th Thanksgiving meal of the year! It does make sense that it would be earlier up here considering that it looks very much like winter and not very much like fall outside.


Also, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, i would like to say that i am so so so so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the abundant blessings He has poured out on my life...namely my hubby and our baby :) ... and of course, my amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment